Roasted Cauliflower will transform into a tasty golden snack in the oven. This Indian Style from Cookie and Kate is the perfect side dish to serve with rice and especially along with Indian curry dishes, for my butter chicken recipe, click here. This Indian-inspired version is prepared with any high quality vegetable oil, salt, pepper, curry powder, fresh cilantro and chili flakes.
Before discovering this dish, I used to think that wokking cauliflower is the most delicious way to eat it. This will be my new favorite way to enjoy cauliflower. See recipe below:
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 large head of cauliflower Cut in slices.
- 2-3 tbsp High quality vegetable oil I have used rice bran oil.
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- A pinch of black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Chili flakes to taste for garnish Optional
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius degrees.
- Collect all ingredients and cut the cauliflower into slices. Place the cauliflower in a baking dish and season the cauliflower with the ingredients noted under the ingredients section. Toss until the ingredients are evenly distributed and make sure that the cauliflower is lightly coated in oil. Add a bit more oil if necessary.
- Arrange the cauliflower in an even layer and bake for 25 minutes until it's golden on the edges, tossing halfway.
I hope that you will give this Indian Style Roasted Cauliflower recipe a try! If you do, take a picture and tag me on @angiesrecipereview in your feed or stories and I will share your creations on my story.
Thank you for visiting my blog! If you want to stay connected, follow @angiesrecipereview on Instagram or my Pinterest account.
Submit your review