My mom always used to say how healthy fish is and that it makes me smarter. So I always try to include fish in diet. This oven-baked Asian Style Salmon dish is one of those dishes that I can never get tired of. It is easy, flavorful and can be made with counter ready ingredients: honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, black pepper, ginger and of course salmon. A lot of times when I bake salmon in the oven, it come out too dry, but the salmon stays juicy with the seasoning used for this recipe.
This recipe is from damndelicious and it’s indeed damn delicious. Only comment that I have is that I didn’t fold the foil like the original recipe, as my salmon wasn’t cooked after folding it. I recommend to serve this dish with rice and cook some veggies as a side dish.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1/8 cup Honey
- 2 cloves Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar I just use sushi rice vinegar and it works.
- 1 slice of minced ginger Optional
- A pinch of black pepper to taste
- 250 grams Salmon
- Spring onion for garnish Optional
- Sesame seeds for garnish Optional
- Collect all ingredients and mix honey, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger and black pepper all together in a bowl.
- Preheat oven at 190 Celsius.
- Place foil in an oven dish and place the salmon onto it. Marinate the salmon with the mixture made in step 1 and make sure all sides are covered with the mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, it took me between 25-30 minutes. Each oven is different, so please adjust the time accordingly.
- Enjoy when the timer goes off =D!
I hope that you will give this oven-baked Asian style salmon recipe a try! If you do, take a picture and tag me on @angiesrecipereview in your feed or stories and I will share your creations on my story.
For my other diner dishes, click here!
Thank you for visiting my blog! If you want to stay connected, follow @angiesrecipereview on Instagram or my Pinterest account.
Submit your review